Home Care Assistance is the leading senior Home Care Agency in Fairfield County. Our aides help seniors enjoy a better quality of life by helping them with daily tasks and companionship. If you are someone who has a passion for caregiving and enjoy helping seniors and their families, we have an exciting career for you. We are actively hiring both Full Time and Part Time aides.
As a rapidly growing company, you will enjoy working with experienced industry professionals, a supportive work environment, leading-edge training, competitive salary, monthly and year-end bonuses and much more.
- Certified Home Health Aide Preferred
- Passionate about providing care for elders
- High school or college diploma
- Some experience caring for the elderly and preferably some experience caring for those suffering from Alzheimer’s and Dementia
- Have good command of English and be able to converse with ease on a wide variety of topics
- Must be compassionate, honest, reliable, and highly sociable
- Must feel confident in your ability to engage your client in activities and conversation
- Must be able to cook
- Proof of eligibility to work in U.S.
- 3 professional references including telephone numbers
- Valid driver’s license and reliable, insured vehicle.
- No criminal conviction which bars employment
Please call us for more information on how to apply: 203-955-1915
Apply for a Caregiver Job