Professional In-Home Stroke Care in Fairfield
Strokes are a leading cause of disability amongst seniors today. When they occur, aging adults and their families have to face many overwhelming challenges as they embark on the road to recovery. At Fairfield Home Care Assistance of Fairfield, we understand these challenges, and as a trusted home care provider within the medical community, we offer a specialized alternative to facility-based living: home care. Available 24 hours a day, our stroke care specialists are trained to not only aid in assisting with daily tasks, which eases physical strain, but they’re experts when it comes to promoting psychological, emotional and social wellbeing.
Revolutionizing Stroke Care with The Balanced Care Method™
To achieve such high standards of care, our stroke caregivers incorporate into each plan of care, the Balanced Care Method™, which focuses on five key areas to ensure optimum senior care and quality of life among aging adults. These areas include:
- A Healthy Diet – Prepared nutritious and delicious meals that fit the digestive needs of your aging loved one. For those recovering from a stroke there would be a focus on heart-healthy foods low in fat and cholesterol.
- Physical Activity – A way to help clients regain motor skills and enhance mobility. It may be a long path after a stroke, but with the help of your medical team and a trained caregiver, progress becomes more likely.
- Sharp Minds – Games and activities that promote positive mental health can help with post-stroke recovery and memory.
- Social Ties – A fostering of meaningful relationships to combat boredom, isolation, and loneliness.
- Calmness and Purpose – Compassionate care that promotes independence and self-esteem for seniors who have experienced a slow or sudden decline in abilities.
Custom Care Plans for Senior Stroke Survivors
To complement our Balanced Care Method™ approach, we offer customized care plans to meet the specific needs and preferences of your loved one. This includes assistance with daily activities, such as meal preparation, bathing, walking, companionship, medication reminders, transportation assistance, and much more. Not only that, but you can rest assured knowing your loved one has access to high caliber caregivers and live-in experts 24/7 without the hassle of long-term contracts, all backed by a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Quality care for stroke survivors is only a phone call away, so don’t feel the need to face the challenges alone. Call us today at 203-955-1915 to schedule a free in-home consultation and get the assistance your family deserves.