Home Care Assistance Fairfield, CT
Did you know that nine out of ten seniors would prefer to remain at home as they age? Wanting to remain in the comfort of home in one’s golden years, also referred to as aging in place, is made possible thanks to comprehensive senior support services such as in-home care. With the support of a reliable home caregiver from Home Care Assistance of Fairfield, CT, families can effectively balance their aging loved one’s desire to stay independent at home with their changing needs and abilities.
Benefits of In-Home Senior Care
With Home Care Assistance of Fairfield on your side, caring for an aging loved one is no longer a daunting task, but a rewarding experience. In fact, most of our clients say that home care has helped restore, strengthen and maintain family bonds. Some of the other benefits of home care include, but are not limited to:
- Flexible Hourly & Live-In Schedules – Our caregivers are available 24/7 to assist with cooking, light housekeeping, bathing, dressing, medication reminders, mobility, transportation and more. Care schedules can be changed at any time and you are never required to sign a long-term contract.
- Affordable Alternative to Assisted Living – The cost of 24 hour live-in care is often more affordable than institutionalized care and offers the invaluable benefit of allowing your loved one to remain among their cherished possessions. And unlike outside living facilities, you are only required to pay for the hours a caregiver is present.
- Specialty Care for Advanced Conditions – A professional and highly trained caregiver is essential in ensuring quality care for those with conditions such as dementia, Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s, especially as complex needs progress. Our caregivers receive advanced training to meet the unique needs of these patients and can also provide care for stroke, cancer and post-hospital recovery.
- Reliable Caregivers Families Can Trust – When hiring a private hire caregiver, you must verify their credentials, criminal and work history, which can be a time consuming and expensive process. At Home Care Assistance of Fairfield, we take care of all this for you, ensuring total peace of mind.
- One-to-One Care – Each care plan is tailored to the specific needs of each client and care is provided on a one-to-one basis. This level of attention and companionship helps to ensure safety, maximize comfort and a meaningful long term relationship between your loved one and their caregiver.
- No Legal Responsibility – All Home Care Assistance caregivers are employees of our company and are insured, bonded and licensed. This way, you do not have to worry about legal fees and workers’ compensation due to a caregiver injury on your property or caregiver taxes.
What is Unique About Home Care Assistance?
Balanced Care Method™ – Our holistic, evidence-based Balanced Care Method encourages a nutritious diet, regular physical activity, mental and social stimulation, and cultivating a sense of purpose to promote overall wellbeing and longevity. Learn More
Cognitive Therapeutics Method™ – While all seniors benefit from our science-based Cognitive Therapeutics Method, it was specifically designed to slow mental decline in seniors with memory impairment through activities targeting attention, visual-spatial perception, language, memory, and executive functioning. Learn More
Communities We Serve:
- Fairfield, Westport, Southport
- Trumbull, Monroe, Ridgefield
- Wilton, Easton, Weston, Redding
- Shelton, Bridgeport, Stratford
- Darien, New Canaan, Greenwich
- Stamford, Norwalk and Surrounding Areas