A Trusted Provider of In-home Care Throughout Fairfield and Westport, CT
Did you know that nine out of ten seniors would prefer to remain at home as they age? Wanting to remain in the comfort of home in one’s golden years, also referred to as aging in place, is made possible thanks to comprehensive senior support services such as Westport home care. With the support of a reliable home caregiver from Home Care Assistance of Fairfield, CT, families can effectively balance their aging loved one’s desire to stay independent at home with their changing needs and abilities.
Benefits of In-Home Senior Care
With Home Care Assistance of Fairfield on your side, caring for an aging loved one is no longer a daunting task but a rewarding experience. In fact, most of our clients say home care has helped them restore, strengthen, and maintain family bonds. Some of the other benefits of home care Westport seniors receive include, but are not limited to:
- Flexible Hourly & Live-In Schedules – Our caregivers are available 24/7 to assist with cooking, light housekeeping, bathing, dressing, medication reminders, mobility, transportation, and more. Care schedules can be changed at any time and you’re never required to sign a long-term contract.
- Affordable Alternative to Assisted Living – The cost of 24 hour live-in care is often more affordable than institutionalized care and offers the invaluable benefit of allowing your loved one to remain among his or her cherished possessions. And unlike outside living facilities, you’re only required to pay for the hours a caregiver is present.
- Specialty Care for Advanced Conditions – A professional and highly trained caregiver is essential in ensuring high-quality Westport home care for those with conditions such as dementia, Alzheimer’s, and Parkinson’s, especially as complex needs progress. Our caregivers receive advanced training to meet the unique needs of these individuals and can also provide care for stroke, cancer, and post-hospital recovery.
- Reliable Caregivers Families Can Trust – When hiring a private caregiver, you must verify his or her credentials and criminal and work history, which can be a time-consuming and expensive process. At Home Care Assistance of Fairfield, we take care of all this for you, ensuring total peace of mind.
- One-to-One Care – Each care plan is tailored to the specific needs of each client and care is provided on a one-on-one basis. This level of attention and companionship can ensure safety, maximize comfort, and foster a meaningful long-term relationship between your loved one and his or her caregiver.
- No Legal Responsibility – All Westport Home Care Assistance caregivers are employees of our company and are insured, bonded, and licensed. This way, you don’t have to worry about legal fees and workers’ compensation due to a caregiver injury on your property or caregiver taxes.
What Is Unique About Westport Home Care Assistance?
Balanced Care Method™ – Our holistic, evidence-based Balanced Care Method encourages a nutritious diet, regular physical activity, mental and social stimulation, and cultivating a sense of purpose to promote overall wellbeing and longevity. Learn More
Cognitive Therapeutics Method™ – While all seniors benefit from our science-based Cognitive Therapeutics Method, it was specifically designed to boost cognitive health in seniors with memory impairment through activities targeting attention, visual-spatial perception, language, memory, and executive functioning. Learn More
Communities We Serve:
- Fairfield, Westport, Southport
- Trumbull, Monroe, Ridgefield
- Wilton, Easton, Weston, Redding
- Shelton, Bridgeport, Stratford
- Darien, New Canaan, Greenwich
- Stamford, Norwalk and Surrounding Areas